Friday, December 12, 2008

HeLLo!!

I'm guilty ler... as in...
i left my blog so dead for so long..
till i saw san babe kip update... ish...
i like vy long time din update d wor...
wat had happened to me ler..
seldom ss
seldom camwhore
seldom update my blog d...
y???
bcoz
my life is so bored n lifeless la..
no outing
n it is not happening at all
wat m i goin to blog about lar????
xmas is jz around d corner.. yet i dun hav any plan on tat~~ so u guys there.. any plan den update me lar.. i m pity enuf ler... no place to go ler.. sobz~~
year 2008 is goin to end... look through tis year... actually quite alot things had happened.. d happy 1, d sad 1, d nice 1, d sux 1... for those things tat not nice n sad 1.. i had learned to accept.. those cant kill me can make me strong.. although i cant stop them from happened but i can learn to accept n adapt... for d happy 1, i kip it as memories lo!!
so.. let's start... erm.. thx tat i did work in PCS from jan to march.. altho it is a very short period.... 3 months.. i had noe a bunch of new frens.. who are dey? susan, ivan, darryl n etc etc.... alot alot new experience when joined dem.. ^^ esp wit my san babe.. [ehem ehem. altho her camwhore level has gone severe, yet i will stilla dmit she is my san babe.. wat to do?? wakakaka] but d chance to hang out become lesser when we all start to hav d studylife.. sigh.. summo timing alwiz not chun!! i cant join also.. sob!!!! thx u guys... ^^ nvr regret to noe u all~
from april to sept... ya... i worked in office.. hahaa.. sumwhere i worked before.. office life is boring den the PCS life but... i can go home earlier n dun nit to stand for few hours per day wo.. so still ok ba...
sept... this is when my uni life started... 1st time move out from d hse.. from cant get used to live outside without family till i enjoy d life there... again i get to noe alot alot new frens from diff places... dwei,shawn,jackie from east malaysia.. sabahan n sarawakian~~ ahhahaa... den brian, kok kian n xhik from penang... joselynn, serena, Onion n so on... haha.. u guys.. reli make my life more colourful~~ ^^
den my sem break start from nov n last for 2 months... back to work again in office.. but yet still so so so expectong d study life to start again.. life is so so dull n lifeless.. sob...
anything special for this year?
erm.. i think is the 20yrs old bday celebration.. ya... i m 20 tis yr.. the 1st time i celeb my bday wit a gang of frens in ktv.. ^^ n also d 1st time i hang out till so late wit dem... went to ktv at d nite b4 my bday.. went around 10 and sang till 4am for d next day... so i passed my 20th bday at the vy 1st moment wit my frens in ktv.. rite chun chun at 12am, they wished me.. thx.. especially to jason.. who came to cheras jz to celeb my bday wit me.. thx alot alot.. ^^ n also thx to my coursemates... thx to brian tat asked d permission from lecturer n asked d whole class to sing me d bday song.. thx.. thx to joselynn n serena tat walked to secret recipe to buy me cake.. thx every1 tat shared for d cake n every1 tat wish me..thx!! muaxies.. love u guys... jz a lil to feel guilt.. my san babe not wit me ta time.. sigh...
the 1 months of uni life reli let i see another side of d study life.. haha.. is reli much more diff from the secondary sch life... v spend more time wit frens.. wat i experienced thru tat 2 months ler?? hahaa.. din sleep for whole nite but lepak in mamak wit frens.. crap this n tat... got o mcd at mid9 jz to eat d ice cream... went to giant hypermarket together to buy ingredients for dinner... went to "lil genting" it benard n susan n my frens... went to pasar mlm at ard 2am in d morning.. swt sial.. hahaa.. another GREAT thing... me, Elene ran around the swimming pool for 3 rounds.. ya.. laugh as loud as u gus wan... how can i ever do tat idiot things.. wont repeat it in next sem d.. hahaha... 2 months aint short but aint long too.. but i appreciate it.. thx for every1 tat take part n appear in my life yeah..
k la.. tis is a vy vy long post d.. got to bek to work d.. shall update again soon...
p/s: thx for san babe tat stay beside me n comfort me whenever i had any problem.. ^^

No comments: