Sunday, December 14, 2008

J

kakaa.. suddenly got mood to blog now...
jz a blog to show san n every1 i'm J-fever....

well.. for those who noe me...
they will noe tat...
Jay is alwiz my idol...
[so nvr nvr tell me u dun like him in front me...]
n i m crazy over him...
JaY
jay rox!!!


okie okie.. i m alwiz dream on tat i will get d jackpot on 1 day n i gotta be rich n rich n rich!! day dreamer rite?? i knew.. but life without dreams are bored... i dun think jade suits me but i still like to get alot jewelleries... indulgence?? mayb... hehe...

yaya.. expecting on CNY... uncle's gf had invited us to go her new hse in batu pahat.. i dun reli close with her.. but she said in the bathroom got jacuzzi wo... hahaha.. anythin will do.. instead of goin to her hse on CNY, i wish tat i can go to hav a jaunt... mayb go to Japan?? i shall stop dreaming... class is goin to start in January yet i still alwiz dreaming.. wat to do ar??
goin move back to cheras soon once d new sem start... shall start to pack my bag d... hehe.. i will rmb to bring my jacket tat i jz bought n also d jeans... hehe.. o else i will freeze in d class.. shall buy some junk food too... hehe...
recently too bored in the hse.. except following the track n listen to new songs.. i think my bro played alot jazz too.. but i still prefer RnB... u guys judge la.. jazz o RnB better??

-Jingle bell-
xmas is jz ard the corner... knew tat my younger cousin will go to singapore to celeb her xmas.. i feel goin out too but i dun like to stuck in d jam.. as tat is annoying!! jealousnya.. y she can go to singapore...while i hav to work >.< style="color: rgb(255, 102, 0);">jinx next to me.. bad luck wei..

p/s: any1 interested on joining me to get my jigsaw puzzle done??

san... i m J-fever now... n dunno how long it can last.. dun u?? since u said u r Jay's fans too ma... blek...

No comments: