Sunday, March 1, 2009

update..

Wow wow.. I left my lovely blog for quite a tempo d lo.. psps.. wat to do ler? I m super duper busy for tis sem ler.. haiz.. taking all those stupid subjects make I felt frustrated… haix.. well.. read bek my previous blog.. oo.. those quiz ended d.. n I done my moral assign too.. wit 2300 words.. wakaka.. *APPLAUSE for me* I wont do tat anymore.. stupid assign… to b honest.. although I had passed up that, but till nw I still dun hav idea on wat I had written.. hehe..
Erm.. so nw is my time to update my blog wit backdated posts and activities.. I m jz too lazy to update at the vy first moment ma.. den who noe time FLIES.. nvm la.. I update nw lo.. wakaka…
Well… although I do alwiz complain on the stupid studies thing.. n reli do feel tension sometimes. But I feel happy too.. hehe.. bcoz our ss gang is getting bigger n bigger lo.. hehe.. johan n siong chin had joined us.. n hehe.. I think they are ss member too.. wakaka.. especially our big bro>>> JOHAN.. ou yea, for those who read my blog for d 1st time… SS stand for SYOK SENDIRI.. n yet.. I can intro my gang thru pics.. hehe..
We went to GREENBOX on 11 feb straight after our JAVA quiz.. although we have ard hour to do the paper.. o 1 hour n 30 mins.. I aint sure.. bcoz I used 15mins to do all those questions… hehe.. yet I dun dare pass up my paper.. bcoz I duwanna b d first 1 tat hand up ler.. I afraid other would misunderstood tat I m pro.. hehe.. once I saw there was sum1 tat hand up his paper, I straight hand my paper as well.. n.. wakaka.. my ss gang members also came out 1 by 1 after me.. great… v skipped d java lab and went to sing k.. yea.. I knew we shouldn’t do so.. but.. study hard n PLAY HARDER.. wakaka.. n seem like we all understand this theory and applied it to the fullest too.. at 1st v tot to sing for the noon session only but since the waitress told us tat as long as v pay extra rm10 den v can eat the buffet and prolong our singing hours.. end up v only left sg wang at 9.30pm.. yet we continued our happy hour wit “lepak-ing” in the pasar mlm.. wakaka.. for sure our outing will b full wit the lovely pics.. hehe..





since we are d only 3 gals there.. so each of us gt our own ss pic.. wakakaka..

my fav cakes.. hehee

hehee.. i dun und y johan has tis pose in this comin pic ler.. look like unhappy wor...
n see d old song tat they sang.... can u guys guess wat song is tat?
I think all of us born to b poser.. v can even camwhore when v r having our uni chem2 session.. hehe.. jz to free to do so.. sobz.. the stupid gang photo… I m nt included in tat ler.. YER... protest..
n the group photo....
well.. they all say that tis pic look great... *wink* sure la.. i m d photographer ler... but they claimed that the pic look because i m nt included.. sad

Come come.. let me intro our big bro in d gang.. MR JOHAN!! Hehe.. he alwiz claim tat he is only 18 yrs old.. but all of us noe d fact. Wakaka… his solo pic.. erm.. dun view if u jz done wit ur dinner o meals!!!
erm.. he hold d 4 Queens in his hand.. he dun even wan Ace....


Btw.. kinda miss my BLACK hair days.. but.. I dun think I goin dye back d colour so soon.. o else.. my mum sure gonna chop me for simply spend d money!!! jz miss that because some of my frens say I look better in black hair.. look younger.. yer.. sad la.. nvm lo.. hehe.. I put some black hair pics here too… all of dem were taken at the beginning of this yr..

Erm.. here go my solo ss pic.. hehe.. jz too long din update ma.. so I show all at once?? Wakaka…

hehe. latest ler.. jz trim my front part of hair.. hehehe..
will update again soon!!!


No comments: