Friday, August 28, 2009

bek in hometown...

urmmm... i m here again to update my blog.. i m STILL in JOHOR.. so smarty fella.. i m not goin bek to Klang yet la.. so enjoy ya clubbin nite huh!! LOL... i wonder... m i too bad to joke on tat?? lol.. i m nt goin to club tonite.. so i wont c u in poppy... so sad kan?? hope ya enjoy.. n.. my lil dirty bet jz doesn't work at all.. once i said it... i jz joke on it ler.. chill dey~~ i m takin d time to update my deadly lovely blog...

hmmm.. wat i did a?? ya.. i m in johor rite nw!! doin ntg over here..m here for d sake of family n relatives!! AKU NI GREAT SANGAT!! LOL... jz bcoz i duwan stay at home alone.. so have to tag along... OKIE... i can assume d trip to johor is a KIA-GO-MAKAN trip... o weight gaining trip!!

woke up around 7++ o 8++ to start my journey to bek my lovely sweet hometown which is Muar... sleepin in d car is my favourite activity whenever it is a long journey.. LOL... so i slept till half way, my sis was askin for breakfast..so my dad stop at nilai to have dimsum as breakfast.. Nilai.. a place tat familiar yet strange4me...

tis is wat i ate... lol... my favourite??

continueD the journey bek to johor.. n continue slp-ing.. lol... gud rite? by d time i reached my uncle's hse... is 11something jor.. so i CLIMBED into d room n continue sleeping... till i woke up again to hav my lunch.. ya.. i 4get to take d pic for d noodles.. nt bad lo... jz rite after 15mins.. heard my cousin yellin my name wit d hope i can help him order pizza.. >.<' for god sake i helped him to order n also EAT... lol.. i ate again... mushroom soup... way better den d 1 i had yest~~
n ya.. tat mangkuk above is my bro.. lol... snappin his pic altho he said dun.. hmph.. *i dun care*

hang out in d room wit my dearest internet n msn n also FACEBOOK... n also d potato chips tat my lil kind cousin boy gav to me... d muffin, ice cream.. n also d bun..
i managed to stay awake till dinner time.. where we all busy preparing for tomorrow's thingy.. my uncle tapao food from outside.. as all lazy to move to outside to makan... apa la ni.. *makan pun lazy*
ya.... what they tapao? gt duck summo... ya.. jz those rice, noodles n etc.. jz i dun think i see any VEGE lol... anythin ba...
n ya.. tis is d lil boy cousin tat asked me to order pizza which end up he givs me a packet of potato chips as reward.. great huh??


n oh yea.. i managed to grab VITAGEN from d fridge... where it aids in digestion.. i hope so... i ate alots...

haiz... n oh ya, proud wit myself.. sayin NO to d prawn mee jz nw.. but wth.. i m feelin regret nw!! ARGH....


n let's see my grandpa's old car.. hmm.. nt a vy value 1.. but it did mean alot for us...
see d outer appearance.. what colout is tis?? GOLD?? lol.. i dunno.. mayb i m colour-blinded...

see d inside.. lol...

no seat belt 1 ler... n... d gear is on d left side on the steering lo...
n can see?? i sPEUGEOT ler.. wit d model 403.. lol.. dunno how old it is... can i trade a brand new peugeot wit this car?? LOL... last time, when dad busy workin n not around.. if we sick.. den grandpa wills end us to clinic wit this CUTE car... so memories still there... is a nice 1!! n ya!! tis is d car la.. d car tat alwiz throw me to clinic to get injection when i was still a baby n also kid.. >.<''
altho tis morning i m kinda emo.. but i gt frens tat chat wit me all d while.... n again i wanna claimed tat... WEBCAM is a GOOD invention.. lol... thx u guys alot....
ps: i miss LYCHEE.... >.<

No comments: