Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I m BACK!!!!!!!!!!!

i m sorry for leaving my blog for such a long long time.. ok.. so nw.. is time for me to update it jor!!

well... i m currently havin my sem break, which is almost 14++ days long... approximately la..
i m not goin to count how long it is because tis break is so killin me!!
i m so bored!! life is so dull!!!!!!!!!
n oh yea.. stupid elene is nw bek to the emowannabe state again!!
ya.. is A-G-A-I-N!!! ARGH!! tat is not a gud symptom.. WTF!!!!!!!!!! y my emo nvr leave me!! y i can nvr learn to control my emo ler.. haiz....n ya.. i played the missing game for 2days... totally disappear from my fav facebook n msn... no1 ever get to see me.. any 1 miss me?? NOPe!! haiz... i jz dun feel facing any1 at tat time.. i feel i nid my own space.. i duno why... haiz... my emo will kill me sooner o later.... but.. god is kind?? LOL... ya... a fren brought me out... which set me free from my emo-ness, boredness n wat so ever those negative feeling....
n guessed wat we did?? movie marathon?? nt reli marathon la... jz.. 2 movies in a row.... wit a short break in between... LOL... Up which i s PG13 and the Laughing Gor (18PL)...
so there is totally 2 different types of movie... but it is nice overall... lol.... i m glad tat i watched UP... as... it did make me laugh... LOL...

i like Carl Fredricksen... he is so so loyal n faithful to Ellie.... d lil kid russell somehow is a vy talkative kid.. lol.. which there is a scene:

Carl Fredricksen: Do you want to play a game? It's called See Who Can Go the Longest Without Saying Anything.
Russell: Cool! My mom loves that game!
*****
some other funny parts is...

Carl Fredricksen: You'd better get up, Russell. Or else, the tigers will come and eat you.
Russell: Tigers don't live in South America. Zoology.
[err.. i duno d fact either?? till i watched this movie... lol.. zoology...]
****
Russell: A wilderness explorer is a friend to all, be it bird or fish or tiny mole!
Carl Fredricksen: That doesn't even rhyme!
Russell: [offended] Yeah, it does!


**this movie is jz simple yet giving me d feel of warmth.. i dunno why...but... it is a nice 1!!
Carl is so so sweet wit ellie... where they could stay together till they are old.. even tho when ellie left... carl nvr 4get their dream on d adventure.. mayb this is what tat make tis movie warm?? i dunno.. but i love tis movie!! bcoz i LOL all d while which make me 4get bout all those negative things that happened recently... phewwww....
get to know Carl n being together till d end of d life is also adventure of life for ellie... it is a nice 1.. ^^

ANOTHER MOVIE!!
compared to UP, the LAughing Gor 1 is more hectic n more excited?? lol... is more complicated also.. the storyline is about that Laughing is supposedly an undercover police officer who has infiltrated a triad organization. However, before he became a police officer, Laughing was a member of the triads and worked for the big boss man No. 1. No. 1 was very good to Laughing, and Laughing looked up to No. 1 as his elder brother. In order to strengthen his business and illegal activities, No. 1 arranges for Laughing to join the Police Force and become his mole to gather information about the plans and counter-plans for operations by the police.Laughing graduated from Police Academy with outstanding results but before he was assigned to a post as a police officer, his "bad boy" image attracted the attention of the Head of District Anti-Triad Squad, Superintendent Sin who arranges his assignment as an undercover cop to infiltrate the mob syndicate.Laughing is now a "double" mole.

ya... that is d synopsis... LOL.. i kind of enjoyin this show ler.. jz many characters died at last... >.<>

laughing n his gf... karen, pretty rite?? but died at last.. ><''
hmmm... overall.. i enjoyed tis outing.. thx ya dude... for settin me free from my downfall... *highest appreciation*. is a nite that i din recall bek the emo things ever which make me able to hav a lil bit of QUALITY sleep...
p/s: i did recall of him when i was watchin UP.. when Ellie said "i dun bite" to the Carl... this short sentence reminds me of u.. u jz sud came across the mind in a sud... i miss u..
i hav to move on.. n stay happily... -cross my heart for it-


No comments: