Friday, July 9, 2010

090710

wat is so special bout today ler?? LOL.. 1st time i used d kitchen in my hse n complete a dish totally by my own.. haha.. actually ntg much... just tat i woke up early in d morning.. SNEAKED into d kitchen n prepared that when my mum was out for exercise...
ya.. today is her birthday.. in my mind, when i was stil a child.. mum used to cook me d "Sweet mee sua" on my birthday... but i nvr see her eating tat on her own birthday... n so i decided to cook her tat.. a simple food but way to show my appreciation to her.. lol...
as expected when she got bek, she just asked m i too free?? HMPH!! but still she finished tat.. i knew it would not taste nicer den her cooking.. but just i felt nice when i saw her eating tat... should b quite long tat she nvr eat tat on her birthday d ba? she alwiz b d 1 tat prepare everythin for us..
Mummy.... Happie birthday!! wish ya stay healthy n pretty alwiz!!
i heartz ya.. (altho i alwiz being notty in front of u)

1 comment:

eLeNe said...

thx for ur viewing too.. lol... is okie... take cares