Sunday, August 3, 2008

morNiNg~~

amazing!! it is 9.07am rite now... summo it is sunday morning.. but i woke up early... had breakfast in hse wit my mum n sis.. my dad n bro are far in johor rite now.. but i goin see dem after few hours.. i got nothing to do but come to blog..

can time flies faster?? can i put turbo on tat?? faster la.. i m expecting 15th aug.. some of frens tat in uni coming bek on d day.. n tat is my last workin day... den i can rest n sleep in hse d... ^^

went to old jj yesterday.. fyi.. alot people wei.. but din get anything also.. ish... i thik will go to sungai wang soon to get wat i wan...

n d dumbest thing i did early in d morning is... i planned to call san n woke her up from sleep.. who NOE she edi woke up n having her breakfast... OMG.. how come she can wake up so early.. pity me.. tot can kacau her.. tsk tsk...

-nvr say nvr- but this only apply to certain conditions.... ^^
do any1 see d diff in my blog? i din change any setting o customize my page again.. is a diff on those blogs.. any1 see? tell me lo...

No comments: