Tuesday, August 5, 2008

still another 2 more weeks den i goin to stop work alr.. so i planned to pass all my jobs to d new comer.. but till now.. my boss not yet hire any new staff to replace my job.. wat the.. i pray hard so it wont b a last min job.. i nid some time to tell d new staff bout wat she nid to do n remember eh.. i dun hope to get phone calls from office anymore after i stop work to ask bout d job things.. so boss a... hire any1 la.. i noe it is hard to get some1 like me d.. wakakaa...

btw, my mum is d 1 tat send me to work everyday.. ya.. u all can lol.. laugh as loud as u can if u think i dunno drive o i a gal tat stick to mum.. anyway.. i jz not being allowed to drive alone.. well.. back to wat i wanto say.. ya, my boss do hire a security guard n tat fella jz sit at d entrance to our office... den this morning he saw my mum send me to job.. i m a polite gal, so when i walked pass him i do say 'morning' to him, n so he did. jz he pop up a question n start d conversation:

HIM: ur sister send u to work a? (he looked at d driver's seat n asked me)
me: nope, tat is my mummy...
HIM: ur mum??! she looks so young.. i tot is ur sister..
me: oh.. nola.. she is my mum...

den i went in to my office lo.. yala... dunno tat guard try to mean my mum looks young o i look old... i prefer d 1st.. hahaha.. i goin to tell my mum about tis later.. wonder wat is her response....

i feel wanna go shopping... who wan join me??

another boring dAY----

No comments: