Monday, August 4, 2008

randOm

-sick-
seem like i sick again..haiz, bcoz of tat durian? but i din eat much.. i dunno.. jz i feel my head damn heavy now.. yet feelin headache.. sob... n slight fever.. haiz.. i duwan sick eh...
consequences of tat, i dun hav any appetite to eat anything.. diet? swt..

i love coffee.. so i make a cup of coffee for myself jz now.. i like the smell~~ nice... since when i addicted to coffee? i dunno... mayb bcoz of my family. i jz gotta hav it everyday.. n those ice cream o cake o any cookies in coffee flavour will b my fav also.. ^^ i jz love tat.. dun let a?

erm, ya.... only 1 person figure d diff in my blog.. i tot my SAN babe will notice.. manatau she go put her attention on those pics.. swt case la san.. i noe i m charming n cute enuf in those pics.. so u got distracted le.. rig?? wakaka.. *mUka TemBok*
n... wakakak...welcome ya san.. welcome to join me to b camwhore!!
oh ya.. san... u dun curse my dylan anymore k? giv me wrong info n make i cant slip eh....
thx benard.. for so observant.. hahaa.. den u noe y i edit???

-wat goes ard comes ard-

No comments: