Thursday, September 18, 2008

1sT ouTinG wIth CouRseMatEs...

how come???
how can it be??
omg... i left my blog for so long ya... nvm... now i ma update abit lo.. hahaha.. ya.. i bek to klang now.. as today is thursday nite... i sure bek to my hse after my lab thing.. er, not to say vy bz.. but i seem like not having any post when i was in cheras.. hahaha... mayb i m too free when bek to klang gua~~
ooo... just had my quiz today.. erm.. i dunno do wei.. ish... should study b4 tis but not lepak in pasar mlm for tat long.. *regreting* oh ya.. i dun hav the habit of taking a short nap in cheras.. i dunno why.. i think is i cant fall asleep as it is reli vy hot.. but.. amazingly.. tat day i fall asleep when i read my bio notes.. cham... btw, wednesday is d day tat i hav no class.. normally i'll spend the time playing games and sleeps late at nite.. but last nite i feel tired b slept earlier.. see la.. tat is d outcome for facing those stupid notes!! but wat to do?? n now i free from it.. bu ti m having my chem quiz next week.. but.. hahaha.. tat is MCQ... i can try to guess d answer in case i duno do..
ooo.. i goin to post some backdated outing n posts.. sry ya.. i reli too lazy to blog on tat day~~
venue: MIDVALLEY
date: 16/9/08
rachel, joselynn, serena, dwei n me
i hav been started my course for few weeks, n i m getting closer to few of the coursemates.. so do tag along wit dem.. hahaha.. we went to MV after our chem experiment.. erm.. serena drove us there n we did spend some time on finding parking.. actually at first we planned to go get the jacket.. as if u all read my last blog.. u all will noe i m complaining bout the stupid a/c... yalo.. what make us feel goin MV to get a jacket le?? ooo.. bcoz dwei got his new ajcket there n so v feel not bad ma.. but v end up din buy also.. hahaha... was lepak here n there for awhile.. den we went to play bowling.. erm.. not we.. 4 of dem played.. n i jz sat there.. i admited.. i dunno play la.. i duwan show i m noob in that la.. hahaha... den only we all knew.. dwei used to represent his sch for tat wo.. salute!! n he is d winner for d game.. hahaha.. n i like to see they way he throw his bowling out... chun! i enjoyed d time wit dem.. although it is short... hahaha... den after tat we went bek to cheras d... sigh.. tak jadi to go to the CCS thing.. no 1 wan go wit me.. all dump me n duwan accompany me to go tat.. sad case!!
n here goes few pics for d day...


the results for the 2 games.. erm.. 160... i wonder can i ever get tat lo.. see... dwei bz sms when other ppl playing.. sigh...

n let me intro my coursemates...

rachel
she is my roomate n also coursemate.. hahaha... knew her from form 6.. so somehow we are like ji mui de... wakakaka.....

joselynn
actually she used to b my junior in secondary sch.. but dunno her tat time.. so jz get to noe her.. she is some sort of cute person.. nice to mix wit...

serena
a cute gal tat u wont regret to noe.. hav a nice smile... hahaha... she is sum1 tat nice to mix wit~~

dwei
hahaha.. a bro tat come from sarawak.. n thx him for tellin me wat animals i can see in sarawak.. i wont 4get.. a kind person.. as.. he dun mind let us disturb him from his nap... sum1 to sai nai to.. hahaha.... blek... but i dunno y he look serious if dun smile... smile more la...

n tis is my blog rite?? last but not missed...
mE.... ya.. I m posing WHEN they playing d bowling.. wakakaka....


p/s: 5 of us are SS members.. hahaa... ss stands for syok sendiri lo... hahaha... n who is d leader le?? gentleman 1st?? wakakaka....

there is still some other pics we took in lab.. but i still din get them from serena.. will update afterwards... hahahaha...

No comments: