Saturday, September 20, 2008

1st time

woohoo... went to greenbox today wit mum n siblings.. yaya.. is d 1st time i went ktv wit my mummy... we went for the 11am 1 lo... erm.. seem like quite alot of family went to ktv on weekend wo.. enter the room no.9 ... againz... zzzz... i like alwiz go in d same room.. mayb 9 is my lucky number?? hahaha.. who noe??
ya~ erm.. i choose some old songs.. for my mum.. hahahaa... ok la.. i knew to sing too la.. hahaha... cant choose those new songs le.. she dun reli noe also.. but weird wo... she noe to sing d jay's song.. not bad not bad.. although she din get to sing the whole song la.. my bro... weird.. alwiz sing in d hse when he baths.. but so quiet inside d room.. ish.. sis le... she dun even sing any song on her own.. cheh cheh... but overall is still ok la... hahaa...
oh yeah.. d session suppose to end at 2pm.. but we still manage to sing till 2.40pm.. yet they din stop us for choosing song.. still can sing wo.. but.. due to d tiredness.. v left also la.. untung a?? not reli la.. it is counted as untung if i go wit my gang la.. as we sure sing there n ss-ing de...
erm...i prefer to go ktv wit my frens rather den wit my family.. it is more fun.. but not bad la.. at least i noe my mum can sing now.. ahhahaa.. nid find time to ask gang out for KTV d lo..

btw, i do bek to klang every week.. n every time i come back i got lots of thing to tell my mum... bout my course, my daily life, my coursemates n so on... ya.. u all may think i m a kiddy.. since wateva also tell mummy.. but i feel it is ok lo.. although my mum nvr meet my coursemate n hsemate but she knew who they are when i mention d names.. so whenever i out wit any1, i jz say d name den she will noe.. isn't tat better than let her think i go out wit a stranger??
ooo... to xhik, dwei, n kok kian... my mum say u all gud eh.. noe to cook.. not like her daughter wo... >.<' but i m innocent wei.. not i duwan cook.. i wanted to learn.. but SOMEONE duwan teach eh.. he say SAFETY first wo.. he duwan his kitchen get burned.. ish.. look down on me la now.. xuan xuan xuan.. duwan learn ma duwan lo.. i wont starve also... blek~~

will update soon.. n now byeeeeee.......

No comments: