Sunday, October 26, 2008

bekdated posts

okie.. i think.. i got influenced by san babe d... since when i start to hav d habit of posting backdated posts? LOL... after i knew her i think?? *wink wink* i m not blaming lo.. is jz i learned from her..wakakaka...okie.. wat i wanna post... i glanced thru my phone... tried to think bek according the pics.. hahaa.. okie.. it seems like.. i din post anything after my bday.. okok...

erm.. since i m taking the short sem, so i had my final on 21 and 22 of october lo.. den now i m officially free d.. hahaha.. 2 months holiday.. is long enuf for me to rot in hse!!! my last class was on 14 of october but we still bek to carry our lab on 16th october lo.. so last session... for sure.. hahaha.. v did camwhore again!!! posing in b lab after d lab session~~

group photo wit our 'cute' lab tech


oh yea... so basically v all are ss members... all of us took photo rig.. but not fair le.. y i tak pasal pasal to b known as SS club president?? aiyo.. i din take part tat frequent le... DWEI, dun u try throw d position to me lo!!! i duwan~~~ i say... I DUWAN!!!!!!!

although i bek to klang on thurs but again i went to cheras wit joselynn on fri jz to pass up our lab report... OMG!! last min job.. ya.. is my fault lo.. n thx to d dude-jackie tat help us complete the last question.. hahaha... so here is some ss pics tat i took in car.. yaya.. i took d pic when joselynn drove.. poser!! can pose when drive summo~~~

oo... n again.. i wanna STRESS that.. i m not ss leader.. bcoz.. another 2 cuties are way much ss den me.. see!!

so.. my short sem end d.. erm.. knew quite a bunch of new frens.. nice to noe dem.. hahhaa.. all of dem are nice n caring~~ hahaa.. joselynn, serena n dwei that will alwiz ss together, fahad tat alwiz cool but kind.. shawn tat come out wit wise advise sometimes.. but all d time.. nid to prevent he trick us.. hahaha.. sky tat alwiz joke wit us.. nicky, onion that play ard wit us.. brian that can joke ard too.. n d banana, jackie... that help me to settle my report.. he is kind and caring.. hahaha.. since he n sky will help me to tapao mango ice for me due to my laziness to walk.. wakakaka.. n also sent me d medicine.. haha.. thx.. but he is d 1 tat seducing me to eat ice cream together le.. so blame on him for my sick!! NICE TO NOE U ALL~~~

erm.. do i look alike wit my mum?? hahaha...

n last but not missed...
the latest me...
hahaha....


No comments: