Sunday, October 26, 2008

SPORT~

ya.. continued from the backdated post~~

the last paper was on 22nd oct.. n it ended at 5.30pm.. so again i b bulb to join my frens out.. i duwan b bulb, but... pity me.. went to the jusco.. balakong1? i not sure.. i jz knew tat day was JCARD day.. n saw alot ppl there... oo... den way bek to cheras after had dinner... den i was left alone at home lo.. as in i dun go b bulb d.. hahaha... created a new record tat day.. i din sleep whole nite lo.. den went to mcd for mcd breakfast wit rays, jackie n also brian.. we all din sleep for whole nite~~ [salute!!] den went for badminton ard 9am.. ya.. thurs morning...

venue: MPH in angkasa condo
laipeng, jeffrey, rachel, elene, jackie
ya.. WEIRD.. they played badminton.. ok la.. i m d lousiest among dem.. i duno play.. as i anti sport.. but.. THEY ALL bullied me tat day.. kononnya teach me.. let i ran here n there.. sobz... freaking tired.. n sweat alot tat day la.. i gotta dehydrated gua.. i think.. i had used up my 1 yr stamina on tat day.. hahaha... in between, sky do join us for awhile.. n they played ping pong.. erm.. okie.. i duno tat also.. i admit.. i m noob in every sport.. i CLAIMED again.. E-V-E-R-Y!! but overall.. tat day was kinda fun.. hahaha... jackie n jeffrey are ok in tat.. ok? hahaha.. for me is pro la.. jaajaja... den u guys shall noe d consequences rig? ya... 5 of us... feel tired after tat... hahaha.. n pain for sure!! summo.. jackie n me.. din sleep whole nite.. yet he so semangat in tat.. siao~~ i think v enjoyed that?? mayb.. hahaha... den bek to klang afterward... due to the tiredness n no more energy.. i hit my bed at 8 something..i tot i edi counted sleep earlier d.. who noe there is sum1 slept earlier den me... hahaha... i dun like sport bcoz i dunno.. but i like to join, een jz b a spectator there.. bcoz.. i jz love hang out wit my frens.. sat there n looked at dem will b fun too!!
F-R-E-N-S ROXX

1 comment:

喉結、喉糖 said...

hi!i'm taiwan's college student.
i want to know u.
thais is my blogspot-kinsmens.blogspot.com