Sunday, July 13, 2008

@.@

Went bon odori yesterday.. was out wit happy mood but end up bek wit emo mood.. just stay a short while in d bon odori… last yr was better.. back to d same scene, same place, same occasion, just the 1 next to me diff… last yr I go wit vin n his gang~ tis yr wit my own frens. Diff feeling~ but at least I dare to back to there again.. I tot I will avoid to go those places tat got memories wit him.. I noe who is d 1 tat help me get rid all these.. but..
*speechless*

Continued our plan in sp after left d bon odori… had dinner in d chicken buffet… den at 1st plan watch movie de… who noe full hse??? Zzzz… left sp den.. stupid fren say go Barcelona… tot can hav my 1st clubbing exp.. who noe he SAY only.. tsk tsk.. still nvr been to club eh… nvm la.. will got chance de…
Guess I see who???? Wow.. I met gary lo.. when we were goin to leave from d car park zone.. I saw gary eh… such a coincidence~~
Gary, if I got chance n I can go… I sure find u when I go clubbing~~ hahaha….
went to station1 afterward den lepak till 1 something only go home~~
Emo again.. damn.. I HATE IT~

7 comments:

Hamdan said...

Elene,
Don't get me wrong, emo or not I feel I would like to be near you..

eLeNe said...

ooo... urfrenster account mail le?? if u not gonna giv me how i can add u?

Hamdan said...

Elene,

This is my email address; teesunami@yahoo.com

eLeNe said...

i dun find tis add in frenster user..

Hamdan said...

Elene,
You should invite me to your friendster, rite?

eLeNe said...

I wanted to add u ma.. but cant

Benard Yap said...

lol...din noe u went bon odori..=.=
or else can meet up....