Friday, July 4, 2008

~qUotEs~

FallIng iN LovE iS by CHANCE
LovInG sOmeonE iS bY CHOICE
buT
STAYING IN LOVE
is not
by CHanCe oR bY cHoiCe
it's HArdWorK with a DAsH oF LUCK

****
i hide my tears
when i say your name

but the pain in my heart
is still d same

although i smile
and seem carefree
there is no one
who misses you
more than me

****
despite of annoyance,
i still believe tat someone
would be brave enough
to face the
MONSTER in ME
and would just
hug me tight
when i'm going to
MUTATE
* * * *

i want to have someone

WHO WILL BE TRUE TO ME

someone who will

UNDERSTAND THE BRATT ME

someone who will

HUG ME EVERYTIME I CRY

someone who will

TELL ME STROIES BOUT HIS DAY

someone who will

USE HIS HANDS TO COVER ME WHEN IT RAINS

and lastly

i want to have someone

WHO WILL LOVE ME

BECAUSE OF WHAT I AM

NOT BECAUSE OF WHAT

HE WANTS ME TO BE


2 comments:

Hamdan said...

Elene,

New picture of u? Who can missed that beautiful smile of yours, right? Feel like hugging you. ...hehe. Hope u r not angry with me saying that?

eLeNe said...

ya, is my new pic.. my smile nice? i dunno.. angry?? y?? u play friendster?? can add me up there if u got play... o i add u~~