Friday, July 25, 2008

update

drama, drama, n DRAMAAAAA....
i keep watch drama tis few days.. din reli do anything also.. i m getting bored n ill toward my job... thx god i goin stop d... i cant bare to work like tis... stupid n boring... i nid some excitement... a lil will do.. i got a bunch of nice colleagues... ^^ they treat me nice... n they are brave enud to b my specimen.. i cooked for dem..hahah.. n they dare to eat.. not bad not bad.. love u all.. muax~~

today is friday.. but sob... i got no date to9.. wei.. PEOPLE...date me!! i m goin to rot in my hse d la.. hahaha... but.. i wan watch drama at home..how?? hahaha... ivan..u asked me to plan, plan for dinner o??? if u wan eat.. hahaa.. u wan steamboat again a?? o???? ask darryl along wei... miss him ya... cute DDDDDDDDDDD......... hahaha.. ok la.. ivan, u r not bad too~~ susan, i miss u as well k??

oOOOooooo... planning to change my prepaid line to postpaid line.. actually i edi hav d plan b4 tis, but thz to d IDIOT tat make me more determined to change my num... i cant blif tat is such a jerk n ceap guy in d world.. well.. let us name d guy as CHIPPLAK here... he is 1 of my company's customer... he came to our office everyday.. den tak pasal pasal he short plug n go ask my num from my superior.. swt case..for sure my superior din giv, yet he pretend tat he din ask in front me.. damn.. tat is useless k? den he bough egg tart to all of us.. den he helped us in something,den he asked for my num on his own.. den i tot of getting a new fren is ok so i ma gave him..manatau... diff thing wei.. OMG... end of d world... early in d morning den he will sms n greet morning, lunch time den he called.. den d worst... morning call me on sun morning... damn!!!!! dun he noe... sun is d day to rest, yet he dare to say i woke up too late d.. gud.. he is challenging my patience... till last.. i burst last 2 days... the stupid incident...he called me when i work...
here go d conversation:
C: hi.. wat u doin?
me: work la, no nid work a? (wth.. askin stupid question)
C: can u pass ur phone to ur superior? i wan to talk to her
me: ($%&%^^%&^!#!@!*&*) r u ok? dun u hav office number? call there n we will pass u to her...
C: cant u jz pass to her?
me: CANT.. i lazy to walk.. call office number please..
C: lazy to walk a?? den jump o crawl there la.. (he was laughing when he said tat...erm.. he feel he is joking?? too bad.. i m pissed off wit tat sentence)
me: i said.. call office num, dun call me for stupid thing!!!
C: i wan hear ur voice 1st ma.. cant meh?
me: CANT!!!
den i hang up his call.. damn... chipplak.. i dun mind b a fren wit u, but u r disturbing n annoying!!! dun u hav $$ to get a mirror?pls la.. measure ur height n weight.. u r jz a "sweet potato type" i dun1.. i rather b les also wont go to u.. summo u r over, having stupid brain.. dun u noe u shouldn't disturb other when they are working???? so d consequence is.. i treated him as transparent n ignore him when he came to our office.. i not he was trying to get d chance to talk to me.. but sry.. u r alr in d list.. ppl tat i hate d most... CHIPPLAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.....

sry ya, i was kinda rude in d previous paragraph.. to b honest, i wont judge fren by appearance.. i can b fren wit every1.. but when they let me feel annoyed, den i will behave liddat d.. jz i reli hate ppl to disturb me!

oh ya~~ tml goin out wit my frens.. lepak in shopping mall again?? anything lo.. mayb can drop by to visit gary if i go aeon~~

*coughing* mr. eseong.. i disagree wit ur tag... swt!! i got LICENSE... i do hav d drving license jz i dun drive... unless it is necessary... if u dun blif, u can get to noe alice, who is my superior in PDI.. i drove her b4.. out to lunch when we worked.. wit justin's car!! i DROVE... so STOP think tat i dun drive..

n thx for reading my long post~~ will update again~~ ^^

No comments: