Monday, October 5, 2009

:+: 5 years of frenship :+:

I dont have the most ideal title,I dont have the most fantastic speech to show you.But im here with a sincere heart upon a favor that i believe is worth fulfilling for.

I am here to blog about the owner of this blog ELENE Tang Ee Leng.She'll turn 21 this coming 9th October,I've known her since I was Form 3 in secondary if not mistaken.A whopping 5 years of friendship,though its not as much compared to her friends since elementary school,but its a friendship worth cherishing.

Lets begin with how we first met.Hmmm..Our initial introductions were via text messaging.That moment I remembered explicitly,I was infront of a tuition center i went towhen an unknown number called,thats when i heard her voice for the first time.

Then we started to text each other as friends and our relation grew stronger.She was very friendly and we were great friends,we would listen to each others problem and lend an ear or supply solutions.

Anyway she's a great girl to be with (if u're accustomed to her emotions) haha. The way I see it(whether its true or not) she's the type of girl u need to focus all your attention to(if not there will be consequences) and the consequences are not ur average anger(trust me,i know better)

However,I dont know if my post is adequate to fully describe this unique individual here.But its all from the bottom of my heart and before I end this blog post,I would like to wish her HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY (in advance)

May all her dreams come true

LIFE is about living with the people around you,and I am glad u are one of them.

With love,
Vincent

No comments: