Sunday, October 4, 2009

K.I.S.S - Keep It Short & Simple

Elene? This name is so popular who doesn’t know it?? Elene as we know today is so-called a normal girl in a normal world. Too right mate! Well to be very honest, have you ever wonder you might have something in you that make you an extra-ordinary girl?
I am not familiar with blogging so I going make this short. In the beginning it was all coincidence to meet her. The very first Elene I met was a joyous on-going teen where she usually smiles and laugh out loud at the back of the class. Most of time she can be funny until you have to choice but to laugh along with her. XD. When she at her joyous mood, she can change her conversation topic very quickly which some people describe it as randomness. One must becareful too to avoid making Elene angry. Well for one good reason, who wants to lose a good friend. The second reason is, SHE BITES! Neh kidding. Well that is all I can think of now. Hopefully it is enough.
Always stay happy my friend. Oh yea nearly forgot, wishing you a 21st birthday in advance. No present for you ya!! Haha. Take care!
Luva

No comments: