Thursday, October 1, 2009

OctoBer

sowieeeee... i noe it's kinda long ever since i last update... jz feel so lazy... ><

Weeeee.... it is October d!!!

ya, O-C-T-O-B-E-R.. my birthday is comin...
well... for those October babies
October Gemstone: Opal
October Birthstone Color: Multi-colored - often the predominant color is white
but i wonder y d predominant color is nt purple ler??
previously was searchin a cake pic to paste to fren's website on her bday..
n lol.. tis cake n d lil cupcakes attract me.. LOL...
but cakes are FATTENING...
OMG.. i m bein so random n crazy?
perhaps i m over excited with my upcomin birthday..
although i m havin my midterm tml n comin tues..
9 october...
i m startin to countdown... LOL....
i m goin to be 21years old tis year... hehee...
*21st gotta b a diff 1*
n i gt an idea...
can i get 9 frens
to write bout me in my blog??
1 day 1 fren
n d 9th day will b my grand day d..
will tis idea work?
i dunno.. perhapssss.

No comments: