Friday, October 23, 2009

thank you..

Hmm… finally I update my blog d. well.. 1st of all I would like to show my highest appreciation to my friends whom wrote about me for the birthday thing. THANK YOU!!

Thank to ivan yap which helped me to initiate tis task.. Although somehow, some when and somewhat he jz loves to bombard me… next time I will remember to say GUD Morning when I morning call u okie??

Big applause to ivan ong pls… lol… ya.. clap for him as he is d only one tat dare to post d retarded pic of mine to tis blog… n ya, GUD THING COMES TWICE rite? I hope u guys hav fun on readin his post… is a gud 1.. lol… dude, when ya free to come out again a?? Maybe we all can hav another ss session and by ta time u can edit nicely for us lo.. But no more retarded pose tis time k?? my market value drop d ler… =____=’ [I got ur retarded pic wit me also la.. wanna see a?]

Shawn n suzy… my 1st yr coursemates.. but they r doin biotech… hmmm… both of them are nice.. Clever n helpful.. nice to noe u guys.

Vin.. ya.. 5 yrs of friendship.. in my lil brain… d image of vin is.. He n his cap.. lol.. he jz loves to wear caps mayb? I got to noe more frens through him especially their ak group. I hope tat we gt ta chance to meet up.. bcoz I reli din get to see u for vy vy vy vy long d…. lol…

Alexander.. aka uncool guy, wakakaka… alrite la.. coolest guy in d world… among all these frens tat wrote me a post… He is not the one that knows me for d longest period, but this just doesn’t mean tat he dunno me at all… a smart guy? Yup. He taught me quite a lot things but I wonder can I ever learn it n apply it? N oh ya, I knew my smile is nice.. so u dun envy me as in u cant smile as nice as me okie?? LOL…

Ram.. a simple yet meaningful post from her.. I knew her since form six. She is reli a nice nice fren.. Thumbs up for her.. She always plan n think for us, she wouldn’t leave us when we need her help.. If there is any weakness on her, I bet that there is only one – she just dun wear dress n skirt!! N for sure make up… but who cares? Silly, I knew u r alwiz there.. not that u cant help me when I was down, is I kept myself at d corner.. No one can approach me at ta time. So dun blame urself la…

Who else ler.. lemme think think… *dang dang dang* of cos MY dearest SUSAN BABI BAbE… fist impression on her? Walao eh… y on d world she look so serious?? Dun she noe her serious face will sked me off.. a sweet yet innocent gal?? kakakakaaa… read d sentence? *repeat* SHE LOOK SO SERIOUS? Ya… LOOK only.. Actually she is not AT ALL.. ivan ong’s existence can make san babe to show her sampat n siaopo-ness to the fullest!! LOL… although she is in UM now.. FREAK!! UM LERRRR.. kinda near my place la.. but still I din get to see her after d last gathering… dear sannnn.. when la u free to visit this kelian yet ke ai de elene?? She goin to miss u till crazy d ler…. PLAN PLAN PLAN!!! Ask ivan n Darryl together okie?? Huggies

Lastly. Ivan kok… he is d 1 tat know me for the shortest period.. just got to noe him 2 months ago?? Ya.. I knew who is ivan kok even before I met him… wat to do?? Either is my antenna too high d o he jz being too famous.. u CHOOSE 1 lo.. I dun like to teach ppl la.. so I m totally not suitable to become teacher.. but LOL.. I can teach u how to snap ur picture on ur own.. which is SS.. I m willingly in doin tat… wanna b my student a?? F.O.C. lo.. him a… I dun dare to say I noe him well… but at least sometimes I can guess what he is going to say?? *clappin for myself* if u ask me, what word o anything will make me recall of him, d answer is HOT MOMMA… wakakakakakaa… n also LYCHeE… [Lychee is a dog, okie??] Maybe elene is hilarious at times, but she just hopes to make everyone beside her stay happily…

As wat u all can read in those posts, seem like there is a word that surely will pop out… EMO.. rite… call me EMO QUEEN.. er… duwan la.. I wan EMO PRINCESS.. queen normally very old n evil 1.. see my face also noe I m not rite?? So.. world…. I m well known on my EMO… my mood swing.. as fast as rocket? But no worries.. ELENE DUN BITE.. d worst she will show u a bitter face…

Thanks x 9.. to all of u.. thanks a lot..

No comments: