Saturday, October 3, 2009

post from another oct baby!!

I’m not really good at writing this but I’ll give it a try. It was October 9 2008, I was still blur on knowing many of my soon to be friends in class. As I was sitting in class, I remember a few days back (I have forgotten when), me, Jackie, Sky, Shawn and Brian went out with you, Jocelyn and Rachel and Serena to a nearby restaurant. Oh no…I totally 4gotten what the restaurant name is…. That was the 1st time I really get to met u. I saw u as a very cheerful and outgoing person, like loving to have a company of a group of friends. I, myself was inexperience in socializing, so I never really got the chance to speak to you. Back in class, on that day, it was a Biology class, Brian came up and announced to the class that it was your birthday and we should all sing you a happy birthday. I ,along side everyone sang, I’m not sure if Ms Lai sang, but after we sang, I remember Ms Lai asking you in a jokingly manner, “So…. how OLD are you already”. You did not really answer so I answered, without Ms Lai hearing it, “younger than you lo…” and my area burst into laughter. It was the second semester; I went for my 1st karaoke with you, Sky, Rachel and nick. It was there that I witness how you enjoyed singing so must that it makes me wanna learn to sing happily. It was my first karaoke outing, so thanks for bring me along.

Your presence in facebook also when unnoticed as your post and status would normally appear everyday. Your status often shows that you are depressed, as like things around you seem to be betraying you, and people do not understand you. It made me wonder sometimes how someone I see smiling often can be in such a depressing mood. I tried to help out but perhaps, due to my inexperience in knowing how you feel, I could not do much. But I really enjoyed looking at your photos that you have posted, sometimes after logging in to facebook. I would check your profile for any new photos of you and comment it.

Year 2 of my course, the biotechs and the food sciences are now completely separated. I know I will have very little time to having fun with you and the other food science friends. For that reason, I always try to make the best of my outing things with you and also find the opportunity to spend time with you and your friends. Because I also knew, I only have two semesters left in UCSI, and will be leaving for the UK around next year September. Thus, my time with you and along with other friends in UCSI will not be long.

Finally, as I’m leaving Malaysia next year September, this could my last time celebrating your birthday with you and your friends. I hope I can make the best out of celebrating your 21st birthday. So now, I will be wishing you a happy 21st birthday and hope that you will enjoy life to the fullest.

Soo Sze Wei (the younger libra),

No comments: