Monday, June 2, 2008

LiFe...

stupid monday again.. this morning i was late for my work.. late again.. but nvm lo.. my workplace now aint same as d PCS.. i late also nvm de.. *yaWn* damn no image eh.. can u imagine as u come in d office, u saw a gal keep yawning?? yaya... tat is me!!! but..i got cover my mouth wit my hands k?? but who care?? as long as i m ok wit it den ok d ma..

well.. today is mon but i gotta blog about my weekend.
sat... as usual.. work for half day den went home.. tot no plan.. who noe 4.30 susan msged me n asked me meet her in jj at 5.30pm so v can go out.. make me in a rush... went bath n etc.. n nagged by mum as i asked to fetch me to jj.. [not i duwan drive alone la.. i afraid ma]..reached there by 5.45pm.but i wasn't late... bcoz susan was much more late den me.. sden ivan came..meet up duan,yen,hau, harry n his 2 frens.. we went to hav dinner.. d dishes.. ok lo.. but i wonder my math prob...o my definition of 1 bite... as.. ivan said.. he only will eat 1 bite nia.. but i saw him finished his rice.. 1 plate o.. dun think he ate 1 bite nia... wakakakaa... den san was pretty soft tat day, mayb d MOG spec got some magic to let her b normal.. [LOL]... the stupis restaurant.. put the lousy songs..ish, duwan go there anymore... well.. den back to home afterward..as.. yen wanted to go home so much.. wakakaa. in d car... i claimed n claimed.. NTG wit tat fella~~ SIAO LANG DUAN.. i got ntg wit him eh... dun bother tat den.. erm.. den i called my schmate to go out yumcha.. so duan dropped me in jj.. back to jj again.. @.@ ya, we planned yumcha.. but we went to BR.. first time i ate BR at 11.30pm~~ swt.. not alot ppl but still hav to queue... BR extended d time.. opened till 1am wo.. dunno.. ate my ice cream.. n... erm.. went home after tat.. n.. swt.. hav u all see sum1 go see doc in mid9?? i m d 1..hahaha.. but i duwan tell much bout tat... walalalala....
sun.. was kinda boring.. woke up at 8.30am.. swt.. d nite previous i slept at 3am.. seriously not enuf sleeping time.. cant~~ so back to hse n continued to sleep till noon...woke up around 2pm... try to call sum1 but he din pick up..mayb working... ate my lunch.. n read comic.. n fall asleep~~ when i woke up.. 5.30pm d... wkakakaa, i spend my sun to sleep.. den sat in living room.. faced d tv... wait to eat.. *i wan food* ...

No comments: