Friday, June 20, 2008

updAte

Oooo… I hav left my blog dead for few days… so now I gotta update it NOW~~

Bout the uni… *siGh* stupid.. they put me to KELANTAN for technology bioindustry… I wonder wat d course is.. n d place.. erm.. I heard demsay tat there is no ktv n cinema in kelantan..*shake head* I dun think I can adapt d life there… so mostly asking my dad to send me to private uni… but $$$$$ …. If it is not in kelantan mayb I will still consider…as the course aint tat bad.. study in private uni can get wat I wan.. but it is costly…
OMG… I m indecisive now!!!!! How????

Btw… susan babe goin to um soon.. so yest went out wit her n others for movie… “Get Smart”…. Hilarious?? We were laughing n also suffering… yaya.. v are suffering!! Bcoz d guy tat sat next to san babe was keeping eating… n tat make us feel more hungry… shit!! No OUTSIDE FOOD ARE ALLLOWED… but how come I can smell d cake?? Damn!! Shall complain… ish… but tat doesn’t affect my mood of watching it.. oouu… yaya.. met ivan there n dragged him to watch wit us… kinda dumb n pity.. he sat alone in front us…. BTW… he wore FORMAL.. n tat make him look older… *coughing.. ahem* not old la.. is mature…. Hahahaa….. went to mamak after tat… n back to home n sleep.. tired!!


I m indecisive… .
who can tell me which road to go??
Is my future,
I shall decide it on my own…
jz gimme some time to figure out…
gambatE!!


poSing tIme after movie in front of padini




No comments: