Monday, June 9, 2008

quotes again...

they say
IF love becomes painful
it's time to let go
and save yourself
but just keep in mind
IF LOVE IS TRUE
Pain is NEVer
a reason to let go
* * * * *
tears of blood run down my face
when i think of picking up tat blade,
i may cut once,
i may cut twice.
whatever my decision will be
it'll b d 1 for me..
i'll watch d blood flow down my wrists
while i sit n think of bliss,
i may cry once,
i may CRY twice.
whatever my decision will be
won't bother me,
because i know it'll b d end for me
* * * * *
MAYB the truth is ....
we hide because we want to be found
we walk away to see who will follow
we cry to see who will wipe our tears away
and v let our hearts get broken
to see who cares enough to fix dem...
* * * *
LET GO when you're hurting too much,
give up when love isn't enough,
and move on when things aren't like before.
for surely there is someone out there
who will love u even more

No comments: